Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Giving it a try.


















Just thought I'd try it out. Seems harder and harder to keep in touch and thought this might be a way (mostly for those of you far away) to keep everyone up to date on the in's and out's of our lives. Plus, it's kind of fun and since I haven't had the time to scrapbook lately, I figure I'll capture some of the moments electronically for now.

Jeremy left Monday for work...although he'll be gone during the week , it looks like he'll make it home on Sundays to visit. So, the kids and I are adjusting to life without Daddy. Slowly, but surely.

Colin is excited about first grade and read most of his reading homework tonight will very little help from Mommy. Amazing what a few days in school will do for you!

Chloe is on the move, and currently destroying the latest issue of "Baby Talk" page by page. She is pulling up and gaining confidence in the field of walking and should be off soon.

I am trully blessed with this family I have and thankful to be where I am in life. Ta-ta for now and more later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you and I miss you more than you will ever know. I love this!!!
Thanks!
All my love,
Shannon

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris! I love this - thanks! I'm saying a prayer for Colin as we speak. I hope that everything goes great today at the doctor. Please keep us posted.

Rach

Anonymous said...

Hi Mama -

I am also thinking of Colin and hoping for the best. This is a cool little thing that you have going :) Can't wait to see you in two weeks.

Love ya -Jen

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris..

This is so cute! Definitely a good way to keep everyone updated. You will have to teach me. Tell Colin I'm thinking of him and kisses to Miss Chloe.

Love,
Jamie

Anonymous said...

I've never been on a "blog" before! Chloe is growing so fast and is absolutely adorable- just like her brother. I hope everything goes well at the doctor's!

Love, Katie