Thursday, May 17, 2007

Summertime and the livin' is...

Crazy. Baseball started this week, school is finishing up, Chloe is getting teeth (hopefully)...and this all explains why it's been a week since I posted. Colin is loving coach-pitch ball this year. He's so excited about it. He can't wait for school to finish up and has started counting down the days. Chloe is attempting to add more teeth to the few (6) she has and is a little unhappy about it all. Poor girl. I've been working like crazy and debating starting work with a second service in addition to the one I am currently working with, so I've been testing with other companies in my "spare" time. ha! I want to get things down pat with work before school is over so that I have a schedule that'll work around swimming and park time. :) We'll see how that goes.

Well, the kiddies are waking. Time for another full day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christi..
Just wanted you to know that I started my MT course today.. I wanted to thank you for showing me the ropes and putting my doubts at ease...
thanks again,
Love , Gail
PS,,, for Colin.. our VBS is June 25-29 from 9am till noon this year.. Avalanche Ranch.... yahoo!
Colin will be receiving info in the mail any day now...