Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Happy Birthday, Colin!

Happy Birthday to my boy! The past 7 years have flown by. I can't imagine a life without you. The day you were born was the most significant day of my life. I spent our first evening alone, after everyone went home, examining your little fingers and toes. It was completely amazing to me to see all of the traits of your Daddy, who I loved so much, on my little tiny baby. You had his exact toes, just littler, his exact fingers, just littler, his exact leg shape and nose, all just littler. So amazing. I am so proud of everything you have already become. You are my life, my heart, my everything.

Do you know how much I love you? I love you more than the stars in the sky, more than the fish in the sea. I love you more than anything or anyone, anywhere.

Happy Birthday, sweet boy!

No comments: