Friday, December 01, 2006

Let the Countdown Begin.

Today we'll start counting down with Colin's advent calendar to Christmas...24 to go, and marking the days on the calendar until surgery...14 to go. I absolutely love Christmas...for all of the obvious reasoning of what it represents...and because I love, love, love giving gifts. I also love the whole idea of Santa and the magic that makes my boy's eyes light up. I can't wait to get our tree up to see the joy in Chloe's eyes as well. So much fun. I hate that this will be the second year in a row that my baby will spend recovering from surgery over the holiday. I was hoping that this would be Colin's first year for midnight service. I used to love it as a kid. Next year maybe. We'll finally celebrate Clo's first birthday on Sunday with family and friends. Can't wait...mmm...messy cake.

No comments: