Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I Got a JOB!

In less than a week from getting my final results, I received a job offer! And, it happened to be with my #1 choice of companies to work for! And they offered me a little more money than I was expecting! So, I'll be working on an oncology account, which I think will be okay. It happens to be an area that I struggled with in the course, but I'll take that as a challenge. I'm so excited to get started! Jeremy and I are going to spend the day getting my office set up and ready to go. Interested in being an MT? Check out this site. In exactly six months, I completed the course and got a job from home! I'm so happy I decided to do this! I'll never have to go work in an office again! Yipee!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy and proud.
Way to go Chris!
I miss you bunches,
Shannon

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Christi....
You should feel proud!!!!
Angel

momofcolin_chloe said...

Thanks guys!!!