Sunday, March 11, 2007

YIPEE!!!

I Just finished my medical transcription final!!! It is done, and I think I did really well! I started it Friday night and had 48 hours to complete it. It took more than 20 hours and I am soooooo glad to be done. I won't find out my results for a little while, but I'm pretty sure I did well. Hopefully I passed with honors!

Thanks to all who helped make things work so I could get this done! Jeremy got called to work this weekend on Friday, and both of our moms became last minute babysitters!!! Thanks so much! Thanks also to Jerm for stepping up and being super Daddy and making things so easy on me this weekend so that I had no worries but the test itself! Love you as much as always!!

HUGE sigh...of relief.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!
I am so proud of you in many ways.

All my love,
Shannon