Friday, February 09, 2007

Game off.

A phrase coined by a friend when her boys are out of control. I've stolen it today, because, simply stated: I don't feel like playing today.

Maybe it's the pile of laundry that's been laying in the same place all week. Maybe it's the snotty nosed baby that's been following me around tugging at my pajama bottoms, maybe it's the aftermath of the wasted trip yesterday, or the S key that keeps sticking when I try to type. Maybe it's the fact that I continue to write this blog and NOONE comments and I wonder why I bother, for me, for my kids, to avoid folding the laundry. Maybe it's the diet I've been on for 2 years and the lack of sugar in my system. Maybe it's the winter blues, or money blues, or my husband's blues rubbing off on me.

Maybe it's a combination. So, game off. Maybe I'll play nicer tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh buck up! Even though usually nobody comments, you know that people are reading! Even though I talk to you on a daily basis I still check for updates here in case we didn't cover something in conversation.

Love ya, Nat

momofcolin_chloe said...

Buck up! I'm bucked! ha! I just don't wanna play nice. That's all! Feeling better already!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brian here! I check you out often, I'm just socially enept sometimes. Keep rockin' it girl, I enjoy reading how you all are doing. Tell Jerm I said hey and kiss the kids for me

momofcolin_chloe said...

Thanks, Brian! JC has been officially hello-ed for you. Hope you're well and so glad you're reading!