Monday, February 12, 2007

So I've Done It.

I am officially a ChaCha guide. No, I won't be teaching dance lessons. Ha! So many of you are laughing at the mere thought! Stop it now!

ChaCha.com is a new search engine, like Google and Yahoo, except you have the option of having a live guide help you search. I am now said guide. Supposedly, you get paid, based on experience...anywhere from $5 to $10 an hour. So, I figured, I'm already on this hunk of technology for like 5 hours or so a day, for stuff for Colin and school and blogging and all of the other time wasting efforts of my life...might as well make a little income on the side.

I'll let you all know how it pans out. Could be a scheme, dunno. But, it was featured on Good Morning America and that Diane Sawyer, she's no joke!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats...let me know how it goes.

Love you!
Shannon

momofcolin_chloe said...

Thanks, Shannon! I will...

Anonymous said...

ust checking in on your great blog while I am at Emily's. Your children are beautiful, I thought Colin resembled you,too. Of course, I don't know what your husband looks like! I hope the "work-at-home thing works out, you are energetic to try. (Maybe Valerie Lazor's temp. business may have at home typing, etc. Medical billing is another option. I am not sure how to get that going at home; however there is a company at 2255 Philadelphia St. called Medical Solutions...don't know if they could fix you up or not). Good luck, Gretchen Allen (Emily's mom, whom you haven't seen in, what, 10 years?)

momofcolin_chloe said...

Thanks, Gretchen! He looks a lot like his Dad, too! Funny how that perfect mix is accomplished!

Thanks for the suggestions, too!