Thursday, January 11, 2007

Adjusting to early starts.

Jeremy has been adjusting fine to getting up early and heading off to work. The early commotion in the house has created an early start for all of us every day this week, and it's taking it's toll. I don't think I am adjusting quite as well. This morning started with Colin waking at 5:50. ugh. I miss 7:30 mornings. We'll head to Children's today for the BAHA. I am so excited to see how he does with it. I am still planning to make appointments for second/third opinions regarding opening his inner and outer canals, but for now, he can at least get a feel for the BAHA to help aid his/our decision on having an abutement placed for long-term use. I am actually looking forward to the rest of January without ANY appointments...weeks without appointments! None, not one. Will be so nice...now if we could just keep these kids in bed a little bit longer in the morning. My world would be perfect. :)

No comments: