Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!

Can't believe I haven't posted in a full two weeks!!! Crazy! and I thought I was addicted! We had an absolutely fabulous holiday! Got to visit with friends and family and more family and other family and then some more friends. Had so much fun, ate entirely too much, and the kids were spoiled as usual. Decided to just post some pictures from it all. Hope everyone we weren't able to see enjoyed it all as much as we did! We love you and miss you all!

The Carnahan Clan!


Our baby doll!


Colin with the "goods" from Santa...Chloe was still snoozing.


Colin giving baby sis a ride in his favorite gift! Thanks Grammy and Pap!


Chloe learned quickly that stockings held good stuff!


Chloe's favorite holiday activity: Sitting on the boxes holding her toys. Perfect little seats!


Chloe's favorite gift: Her own kitchen! Thanks, Aunt Robin!


The coolest big red box ever! Both of the kids took turns in it! Thanks, Aunt Sherri! (For the gift, too!)

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hi, my name is Jill and I have two kids, a 4 1/2 year old daughter and a 20-month-old son who has hemifacial microsomia with microtia and partial facial nerve paralysis. I would be really interested in talking with you. Your children are beautiful--I must tell you I did not notice Colin's new ear--which method did you use for reconstruction? And even when I saw his baby pic I didn't notice his microtia ear, which looks exactly like Charlie's. I guess I was too busy looking at how cute they were. My blog is http://www.langerloksh.typepad.com.I'd love to talk--email me at langerloksh@gmail.com