Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Colin's Back and Other Stuff.

Just a picture of Colin's back...healing really well. I was too lazy to download pics yesterday...so here it is. It healed so quickly! Crazy. If only our skin kept that elasticity, etc. as we aged. :)


We head to the Audiology clinic Thursday for his BAHA aid. Excited to get that underway. I think for now, we are just going to try it out at home, over the weekend, etc. and let him get used to it before heading back to school with it.

Jeremy started his new job yesterday and is really excited about the potential there. I'm excited for him. They actually gave him his schedule for the whole year yesterday. That was so neat. To know exactly what work will look like for an entire year. So predictable. I can't tell you the last time that things felt so stable for us.

I have a request for prayer for my mother. She had surgery last week and is not healing as well as expected and it is worrying me greatly right now. Please pray for quick and exact healing for her and for reduced pain. Her pain management hasn't gone well through this process either. So hard to see your parents in pain and discomfort and scary situations. Thanks.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

I'm glad to hear the little guy is doing so good! If he remembers me tell him uncle Shawn said to keep up the good work. I check your blog almost daily, sorry this is the first time I commented. Tell JC I'm proud of him and to give me a call sometime when he has a chance. It's been way too long since I've seen you guys. We are going to have to rectify that asap!

Take care,
Shawn