Friday, October 20, 2006

Back to the Doctor

Colin coughed all night last night. If anything, it seems to be getting worse. He woke up with a temperature this morning. Poor kid. He says his chest isn't hurting, but you can here all of that stuff inside. His stomach is hurting something awful, I'm sure from the now like 4 weeks of coughing. So, I guess we'll be heading to the doctor.

Chloe's not up this morning, but she developed an abnormal diaper rash yesterday. I called the pediatrician yesterday and they think it might be yeast, but not sure where she got it because I guess it's typically something that comes from being on an antibiotic, which she has not. I suppose they may see her as well.

Jeremy called this am...and I had a breakdown. Nothing like burdening him with something he can't do anything about. I'm tired. I miss him. Oh, happy Friday!

Please, say a prayer for Colin that this gets better and goes away. And, miss Clo too...the rashes make her cranky, and she's not a cranky baby by nature.

No comments: