Thursday, October 12, 2006

A Good Day

Chloe started yesterday with a nice long nap. Seriously, as soon as we got Colin off to school, she headed back to bed. I guess raining, chilly days do that to a lot of us. She slept until 12:30, so I finally got back on track with my medical transcription schoolwork. I had a few weeks of downtime...but, we're going strong now. (Minus the time I take to do much more important things...like blog.) :)

We played most of the afternoon until Colin came home and then we all worked on Colin's homework...Chloe practiced counting cheerios while he counted all of the clocks and watches in our home.

Thanks to Sherri and Jeff for watching the kids so that I could go to dinner with Mark, Alicia, and Angel. And thanks for the invite, Mark, I had a great time. It is so nice to relax and talk to adults! Alicia, you have officially been blogged by the Carnahan Clan. The more you visit, the more hits you get!!!! Come often! :)

Got to talk to an old friend for a while last night. It is always so nice to catch up! We need to do that more often, K! And, as always, Nat, thanks for keeping me company late-night while the men are off foraging for food! :0) I am so thankful to have you in my life. You're my everyday life saver and honestly, you keep me sane...who do I call when I need a reality check...you. It was just a small plane. :) Everything is fine. Thanks always!

I think the first winter colds have officially left our home...everyone started the day sniffle free. Colin is still carrying on the cough. He tends to do that, but we're heading into week 3...praying it goes away soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out

Anonymous said...

I wish it was as simple as foraging for food! And yes, it was only a small plane. Maybe you should turn the tv off the next time you take a nap!

Love always---me!