Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Yah! Good News Here.

Colin headed off to school today...still couging, but feeling much better. Today should be a long day for his teacher. :) The albuterol makes him quite hyper. If nothing else, he has energy. Yesterday was a long day to say the least, but he is sleeping much better. Last night he didn't cough at all from midnight until around 6 this morning. Or, I should say I didn't hear him...I was a little tired. :)

In my last post, with everything else going on, I forgot to mention that we received approval on Saturday from the insurance for his BAHA hearing aid. That means we should have it and be able to try it out in a matter of weeks. I'm so excited for him and thrilled that something went smoothly with the insurance for once. His primary and secondary companies denied it, but it was picked up by the third. Yah!

No comments: