Monday, October 23, 2006

Remarkably Better. Thanks!!!

Both of the kids are remarkably better and we are unbelievably thankful. So off starts another week. Jeremy made it home early Sunday morning and will head back in a matter of hours. Thankful for the visit as well. Thanks to my mom and both of my sisters for dealing with my break down last week. Love you all! Thanks to Nat for always being there, even when you're dealing with the ups and downs of your own life! Thanks to Shannon for always being there even though you're so far away! Can't wait to see you! Thanks to Kim and Rach for being available for a much needed late night chat on an otherwise lonely night! Thanks to my hubby for working so hard when he'd rather be doing anything else!! Love you! Thanks to Grammie C. for taking care of Colin for me on Saturday for a much needed scrapbooking break. I can think of noone else I would rather have caring for him! Working on our family albums is very therapuetic for me. Reminds me of how much I have to be thankful for. My life if full! and for that I am very thankful!

No comments: