Saturday, October 28, 2006

Happy Halloween!

The most fierce gladiator on the block!


Goofballs!!!


Little Miss Muffet...watch out for this cutie little spider!


Oh, that funny brother! He's the best!


We had a great day...made cupcakes, cleaned a little, decorated for Halloween, and played a lot. It's been a long time since we had such a relaxing day. It was so much fun! Thanks Mom-Mom and Uncle Seth for taking Colin trick-or-treating! He had a blast!

Jeremy won't be home this weekend. We'll miss him, but Colin spoke the truth tonight: "Mom, I really miss Daddy, but I'm kind of glad he's not home so he won't have to check all my candy." Daddy's checking usually includes a lot of taste tests! :) So cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's one spider I wouldn't mind being in my house!

;)Nat