Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Almost time for cake!

Colin got his flu shot. All is intact, minus a few tears. :) He did good though. Chloe will not be getting her shot until next week. Decided to wait and do them all at once at her 1-year visit. Can't believe she'll be 1 in just days! So crazy! I think back to all of those tear filled, sleepless nights...that I wished would pass quicker! And now, it's been a year.

She has "skin breakdown" and "most likely a skin infection" so the doc gave us a new cream to try and suggested changing her diaper at least every 2 hours...which, by the way, I feel like I do already. So, we'll see. As far as the formula/milk thing goes...we are to wait until Sunday/Monday and try to reintroduce her regular formula to see what happens. If she reacts negatively again, we are to wait another week...you get the picture. So, doc says it's most likely temporary, nothing we can do right now but wait it out and keep trying...if between 13 and 14 months of age still no luck, we'll talk next steps. Let's hope this weekend it goes fine...this girl's got cake to eat!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to tell you again how proud I am of you. I do not know of a stronger woman.
I love you!

Shannon