Monday, November 13, 2006

Colin's Book

I've started working on Colin's book. Thanks to everyone who already sent notes and photos! So cute! I love it! It's so nice to read about my boy through the eyes of others. Love it, love it, love it! So, please keep sending them. I am planning to give it to him preop or postop in December, so I want to get as much done now as possible. Thanks again to everyone!

Colin will head back to school tomorrow. He seemed great today. Even added a squirt of ketchup into the diet! So exciting! Chloe is doing good. Her sleep schedule is obviously off...little miss no-nap, but she ate a normal dinner. Jerm is tired and admittedly lonely. I am missing him desperately. Can't wait to have him home.

Flu shots Wednesday...have to have them well in advance of surgery. And orthopedics Friday...to meet new doc to discuss continued need for bracing his back and possible spine fusion?? I've done a little research, but not enough yet to share anything significant. Not to mention I've sort of been avoiding thoughts on surgery right now. I think I'll wait to deal when I have a strong shoulder to lean on, thus the need for my husband to return home. sigh... :)

No comments: