Friday, November 10, 2006

Sweet Sleep.

Colin slept for nearly 11 hours. Chloe for almost 10. And I got 9 hours. WOW! Feeling so much better right now. Colin is still having a great deal of trouble drinking. My sister brought over Pedilyte Popsicles, so we are going to start those as soon as they freeze. He was extremely tired this morning, so I've been pushing him to drink really hard. He's not very fond of me right now. I went ahead and made him an appointment for 2:45. They'll check his hydration. That'll hopefully ease my mind for the weekend.

Chloe had a normal diaper change (yah!) this morning. Who knew I'd get so excited about pooh! Sorry to be relaying all of this information. Maybe noone else cares as much as I do, but hey, this IS the story of MY life. HA! What an exciting one it is. Anyway, I started her on formula, just a few ounces this morning, so we'll see how she does.

We've been getting a lot of calls/e-mails, etc. asking if there is anything we need. Yes! We need antibacterial hand soap (I am going through a ton of it), grape and apple pedialyte, pedialyte popsicles, and lysol wipes (I have been cleaning everything, all toys, surfaces, etc. like crazy). I guess this virus can last for nearly a week on hard surfaces if not cleaned! So that means all of the toys the kids touch, their beds, our furniture needs to be sanitized often. Yuk! So, if you'd like to help, those are the things we need the most right now. It's obviously impossible for me to go to the store right now and we are running through these things like crazy.

No comments: