Saturday, November 11, 2006

Colin Was Up Through the Night.

But, just to pee!! So excited about that. His stomach has been calm...really, really calm all morning. So, so happy about that. I honestly think he is through this.

Chloe, on the other hand, is a different story. She has had terrible potty problems since I gave her formula again for supper last night, which also means she has back her terrible diaper rash. I just want this to end for her...today is day 8. Yuk! She was fine for days, but only without formula or any other dairy. So, we are going back that route for now. We may try some Soy formula tonight to see how she handles it. But, it is looking like she has developed an intolerance to lactose. Praying that it is only temporary. Read somewhere on the Internet last night that it could be. I'll make an appointment for her Monday to discuss next steps with her doc. Aghhh...could you imagine me with a lactose intolerant kid? Ha! I'm the dairy queen for goodness sake!

I have a special request this morning for a good friend. He's struggling right now through some really, really hard times and could use some guidance and peace of mind to think and find good rest. Please pray for him. Power in prayer people. Keep it up!

No comments: