Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Another trip to the doctor

Hi it's actually Natalie-I'm being the surrogate blogger tonight. Christi had next to no sleep last night. Colin is now also carrying around the flu-bug much the same as Chloe. It's nice for siblings to share, but in this case they could have not shared and Christi wouldn't have been at all disappointed!! Chloe had a doctors appointment today and again was diagnosed with the flu, but no dehydration. She is at home with Nana(Christi is very grateful she has such a wonderful, caring mom). Colin on the other hand did not get away from Chole's appointment so easily. He was found to be dehydrated and the doctor wanted to admit him to the hospital, which is why I'm filling everyone in. He is on IV fluids to rehydrate. They want to keep him there until he is able to hold at least fluids down and in. The doc said it may be one or two days, but didn't want to really commit to that. At this time this is all of the information I have, but I will update as I get more info from Christi. Please pray for both of the Carnahan children to get well and also for Christi to not lose her sanity!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christi,

If you need anything, please call me at home. You poor thing...

Keep me updated on the kids.

Lots of love!
Jamie

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Natalie for helping Christi and being a good friend. Chirsti, I love you and would do anything to help you.

With All My Love,
Mom