Friday, November 10, 2006

So many thanks.

Thanks most to Nana for completly putting off your own life to take care of our baby girl! and for doing all of my laundry and cleaning and sanitizing and for groceries and picking us up at the hospital and everything! I would be lost without you and I know you say it's no big deal, but it is huge...so thank you! And thanks Papa and Seth for helping and visiting her and for sacrificing normal life for us!

Thanks to Mark for visiting us at the hospital and the gifts for both of us! And, for making yourself constantly available to us! Thanks to Mark also and Alicia for getting our car home. Thanks Alicia for visiting and thanks to Natalie and Alicia for keeping everyone posted on this here blog! :) Thanks to Grammie and Pop Carnahan for staying with Chloe yesterday! And for helping get us settled back in last night, along with Mark and Nana! Thanks also to Mom Mom for supplies and food today! And for making my boy smile right now! So happy when he laughs.

Thank you, thank you to Sherri, Jeff, Tanner and baby McKenna for bringing us supplies at the hospital! And, thank you, thank you, thank you Jeff and Tanner!!! For cleaning the yuckies out of my car! You are forever my brother, Jeff! I can never thank you enough! Thanks to Sherri also for numerous visits to the store for Nana and me! And thank you for caring and hurting with me! You feel it too. I know that now. Thanks. Thanks for being there. Always. Call after call!

Thanks to Shannon for constantly checking in on me and being here even though you can't! I love that I can call you whenever! Thanks to Aunt Lisa and Uncle Greg for the kind words, beautiful card and book. I am looking forward to reading it. Thanks also to Karen, Tom, Matt, Will and Jon for the cards! What great writing Matt! Thanks to Mrs. Bailey's first grade class for the beautiful cards! Colin was so happy to have them and they really made him smile. He couldn't believe that everyone sent cards just for him! Thanks so much for thinking of us! Thanks also to Ella for bringing the cards and Colin's schoolwork home! You are so sweet!

And thanks to everyone for calls and e-mails and prayers! It all means so much. Little rays of sunshine in otherwise cloudy days! Thanks.

No comments: