Friday, November 03, 2006

No News.

Still nothing. I am assuming at this point we will not hear anything until next week. So, I'm going to try to get over it. No choice I suppose but to do just that.

Thanks to my Mom and Pa-Pa for bringing over sickness supplies! Love the loving Mom that goes above and beyond. You ask for diapers and baby food and get diapers, baby food, Desitin, Antibacterial soap, Lysol, and Pedialyte in two flavors for my picky kids. All hand delivered to the front porch. What a good Mommy! Don't know where I'd be without you. So thankful!

Chloe drank some formula and is sleeping now. Colin is still feeling fine.

Please pray tonight for the Haughery family. Their baby was hospitalized today with pneamonia. My heart goes out to her mom. Pray for a quick recovery and complete healing from leukemia. How long today must have been for them all.

Thankful that we are all at home. Thankful for my wonderful friends and family who chatted and e-mailed and talked to me throughout today...thanks! It's the simple stuff that makes hard days easier. I appreciate the simple stuff.

No comments: